Monday, October 11, 2010

Self Driving Cars?

I was looking at the news and the topic was self driving cars and how they are testing them in California. My first thought was uncertainty. what if it crashes? How safe are the probabilities? How prepared would drivers be for something like this? Then I thought about the conveniences:

1. My daughter has to be at the bus stop every morning at 5:58am sharp..self driving car could take care of that! More sleep for me...YEEEESSSS

2. My daughter likes to be picked up after school and we live approximately 25 miles away and with traffic it takes about an hour to get hour....self driving car could take care of that! More time for me....YEEEESSSSS

3. My daughter likes to plan impromptu activities....self driving car could take care of that!

4. My daughter wants to learn how to drive, well with the self driving car why would you need to learn to drive? Just be a passenger the rest of your life.

So far I am siding with the self driving car. I mean think about it, some if not most trains do not have conductors. Selah...

Now that may be fancy, that self driving car!

1 comment:

  1. I too am for the self-driving car! It will make falling asleep at the wheel waaaaaay safer (not saying that I do that or anything).

    ReplyDelete