Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When is enough...enough?

Lil Kim ...yes all three of these are her...


Pricilla Caputo
 How far are you willing to go to be "pretty", "beautiful" or "Sexy". I know I enjoy a compliment here and there and when attending those special events I put forth the effort to look "Fierce"...you know the routine ladies, french manicure, french pedi, wax the eyebrows, gotta get the lashes installed... the body exfoliation and massage...oh...let's not forget to wax those legs...(whole 'nother subject). There's nothing wrong with looking your best, but at what cost? I have not had any plastic surgery done, although I have thought about, but as a perused the internet I googled images "before and after surgery" and was amazed at what appeared. The amount of celebrities that manifested was expected it was the actually before and after pics that amazed me. Some of these women were perfectly fine before the surgery, but yet they felt a need to change or improve what they perceived as a flaw, but my question is when is enough, enough? Don't let others define who you are or what you should look like. Surround yourself with a good support system that will encourage you to be the best you. Take a look for yourself...one of these women look like totally different people.


 so you Fancy, Foolish or just sad? huh?

2 comments:

  1. rita taylor robinson-dukesSeptember 22, 2010 at 9:33 PM

    I agree.I believe that beauty is evident from the inside out not the opposite way.I believe that people go through what I call the "Michael" complex.They are already naturally handsome or beautiful but that's not enough for them and they want more and more. But to me more and more does not make you more beautiful, it makes you ugly.Sometimes less is more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really agree with this because and I believe that people are forgetting what it is to look good. Surgery is only about changing you looks its about enhancing what God has already blessed you with. Thanks for putting this up this blog it truly a great article.

    ReplyDelete