Saturday, March 12, 2011

While I was Waiting.....

I ordered a new tire  from Gerald's Tires, to replace the one that was damaged while driving on highway 78. (By the way, did you know that if your vehicle is damaged due to dibris you can file a damage claim and they will pay for it...fyi)  

I decided to get there early ( they open at 8: 00 and I got there at 7:40) uuuuuhhhhmmmmmm... Why is there a FRIGGIN' LINE!! OMG.. It's 37° outside and now I got to stand outside in this line!

You would have thought they were selling the next latest and greatest Droid ( thought I was gone say I-phone..huh)...Once we get inside I thought these two older men were gone fight because one guy appeared to be cutting the line...smh...wow...this is crazy on its not even 9: 00am....   I hopye your day starts out better and warmer then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment