Monday, May 28, 2012

I am NOT trying to choose your look, however....

We all have tried different styles, fashions, hairstyles, etc.  and there have been times when you really like the style but your close friends and/or partner/spouse don't but you get ungodly amounts of compliments....but what about the times when you don't particularly care about the style and everyone tells you.."That's your look!"..."You should wear your hair like that all the time"...that's your style....you should wear more of that"..
This has happened a time or two to me.  This is how I deal with it:  IF I really like it then I really am not concerned about what others think.  IF I am trying something brand spanking new and ?I am unsure myself..then I consider other's opinions, but in the end it is ulitimately my decision. Here are some helpful tips in making an informed decision:

1.  Know your body type:
2.  Know what colors look good on you
3.  Take unbiased friends (those that will tell you the truth) shopping. Let them help you select pieces that work for you and not against you.

Classic Fashion Fail!



1 comment: