Monday, March 12, 2012

Paid on the First but Played on the Last?

"Every month I get paid on the first, played on the last, and struggle all through the middle. M-O-N-E-Y never seem to multiply for me" - Lyrics from Eric Benet's song, Paid (featuring Eddie Levert)
This song has an old school Temptations feel to it. The melody has a familiar but comforting feel and it's quite easy to get caught up and start singing this catchy phrase. I like to listen to the lyrics before I start repeating them so after hearing this line I thought to myself, how many people feel this way?  What ideas can I come up with to encourage friends and family that may feel like they can't get out of that hole.  Then I thought to myself...old school song, warrants old school remedy...RENT PARTY!!!!

Somebody needs to bring it back....so why not me...why not you....why not us! 

Basically you host a party at your house, apartment club house, charge a nominal fee at the door (have enough people + door charge = RENT MONEY!) Now rent money can be substituted for electric bill money, water bill money, food money, tuition money, church money...what ever your need is this could be the simple solution.  As the host all you are providing is a GOOD time, some GOOD Music, and light hor de vours....chips dips....beverages...etc.  

Let me know how this works for ya!

Contact A. Taylor Events, RENT PARTIES

No comments:

Post a Comment